Retirement Plan ConsultingCenturion Group provides fiduciary, investment advisory and plan consulting services to over 180 clients including publicly traded corporations, not-for-profit and governmental entities. Our clients collectively maintain over $16 billion in retirement plan assets.
How We Build A Better Outcome
It Starts with a Baseline Understanding of Your Needs
Analytics & Observations
Our Due Diligence
Analyze and Adjust
Mitigating Risk for Plan Fiduciaries
Delivering Better Retirement Outcomes for Employees
Centurion serves retirement plan sponsors as an investment fiduciary. Our investment advice is independent, objective and supported by data and years of experience.
- Proprietary investment analytics developed specifically for retirement plans
- Investment selection and monitoring process ensures “best in class” investment options
- Quarterly investment reviews provide clear findings and recommendations
- A concise report card facilitates effective investment decisions
- Our reports document a prudent investment selection and monitoring process
Plan sponsors need a strong fiduciary foundation for their plans. We help clients minimize fiduciary liability and help keep their plan in compliance.
- In-house ERISA Attorney
- CEFEX ® Certified Fiduciary Process establishes “procedural prudence” as described in legal opinions
- Fiduciary training
- Retirement Committee formation and guidance
- Investment Policy Statement drafting and review
- Fee benchmarking and negotiation
Our team of consultants is highly experienced and provides practical advice that solves problems.
- Plan design and compliance consulting
- Full Request for Proposal (RFP) services
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation and Executive Benefit Plan expertise
- Non-discrimination testing assistance
- Plan expense allocation strategies
- Industry peer group plan benchmarking
Administrative and Regulatory Compliance
Centurion keeps our clients up to date on critical developments and industry trends.
- In-house ERISA Attorney
- Timely, effective regulatory updates
- IRS and DOL corrections and assistance
- Plan operational assessments
- Analysis of ERISA litigation
Employee Communication and Education
Centurion delivers concise and consistent communications to ensure that participants understand and invest in their retirement plan.
- On-site, group and individual participant education
- Webinars / on-line employee tools
- Improve vendor communication program and notices
- Customized education programs to promote “on-time” retirement goals
- Financial wellness programs and initiatives